Wednesday, November 16, 2016

NYX Makeup Haul












On my recent trip to Washington DC I discovered that NYX Cosmetics has a store...an actual store people! {insert happy dance} I soon discovered this was not a new thing and I was just totally behind on the times {not a surprise lol} 😂 But! I was still totally stoked and had to buy up a bunch of their gorgeous and affordable beauty products. 

Can I just say I'm in love with their products! I'm so excited to share with you guys what I bought and loved, so you too can purchase and hopefully love it as well.

- WHAT I PURCHASED -









My top 3 favorite items were the Love Contours All Palette, Eyebrow Marker,
and the Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick. UH-Mazing!!!

My least favorite and the only thing I wouldn't buy again is the LOTD Liquid Lip Liner. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful color, it just doesn't really stand out with a lipstick in my opinion and it's to shimmery to use alone. Oh! and here's the best part...all of the above comes out to less than $85 which is great compared to the higher end brands. But don't let the prices fool you, these items are high quality and last all day! 👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment