Monday, April 18, 2016

Healthy Pink Smoothie Recipe

Hello Lovies! So if you're anything like me eating healthy can be a chore... I have a tendency to go to the store and buy all the green stuff I can find. I might do good for a day or two but then I'm so desperate for something that doesn't taste like grass that I end up stuffing my face with donuts...LOTS AND LOTS OF DONUTS {with sprinkles because ya know, sprinkles make everything better!} But today I'm sharing with you guys a super yummy smoothie recipe AND it's healthy. You can thank me later! ;) 

So here's the recipe. Enjoy! And if you try it out,be sure to let me know what you think.

{Pink Smoothie Recipe}

* 12 oz of water

* 4-5 Strawberries

*1 Small Banana

* 3-4 Spoonfuls of Plain Greek Yogurt {Whatever brand you prefer, I use Fage}

* Half a Scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein Powder {Again whatever brander you prefer. You could use a full scoop if you want the extra protein but I personally prefer half a scoop.} 

And that's it! Blend up and pour into your favorite cup and go!




No comments:

Post a Comment