Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Denim Shirts I Love

So I have a little secret...I used to be terrified to wear anything denim other than jeans! I wasn't sure how to properly wear denim that wasn't on my legs, therefore I just stayed away from it completely. But I've recently gotten over this fear and stepped out of my comfort zone and started embracing anything denim or chambray. Today I'm sharing with you a recent favorite denim buy and where you can get the same shirt AND for less than $25!!!
I'll also be linking a few similar items. :) Also be on the lookout for a post soon on how to wear your favorite denim shirt for both a casual and dressy look.

Okay, so I was recently shopping for an upcoming trip and came across the perfect denim shirt. It's not too thick, it's the perfect length (it's long enough to tuck in if you like or perfect to leave untucked, also it's super AFFORDABLE {which in my opinion is the best part!!!} So you may ask, where can I find this amazing shirt?!? Well look no further because here it is >>>>> Classic Denim Shirt <<<<<

Here's some similar looks and other great denim/chambray options I've put together for you to check out...

Favorite Tencel Tunic {I also have this shirt and LOVE it! It's on sale 
                for just $20}

Chambray Button Down Dark Wash

Sleeveless Chambray Tunic

High Neck Chambray Crop Top

Oversized Denim Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment