Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Transitioning Into Fall

If you come from a state like Texas where 
the transition into Fall isn't so quick and fall days can easily be in the 90's but by night could be in the 60's...it makes it hard to know how to dress for the day. The perfect solution....layers! I love wearing jeans with a light top and either bringing a sweater/jacket or a scarf with me. And ankle booties are the perfect shoe because unlike knee boots (which don't get me wrong I LOVE) they won't make you hot. 

Jeans are from LOFT - (purchase here)

Scarf is from ALDO - (similar)

Shirt is from Old Navy - (similar) This look alike shirt can be found at LOFT and is currently an extra 50% off!!! Be sure to check it out.

Boots are Madden Girl and I got them from Marshalls - (purchase here)

Purse is from Target - (purchase here)




8 comments:

  1. I love this! Texas weather is definitely hard to dress for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! And isn't it. Just when I think it's getting cold it gets hot again

      Delete
  2. You're just so stinkin' cute!! Love this new blogging adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I figured I love fashion and photography so why not combine the two ;)

      Delete
  3. You are too cute. Love those darn boots!!! Must have a pair. (Scfdigital)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely my favorite purchase for the season so far! :)

      Delete