Tuesday, October 13, 2015

One Sale You Don't Want To Miss!

This sale is one you don't want to miss!!! These are just a few of my current faves on Shopbop. I just purchased this jacket last week and I am in LOVE with it! The fit is fantastic and the color just screams fall to me. And that mug! I mean come on, who can resist a cute coffee mug. I know I can't. I actually got this same one gifted to me by my bestie. We often feed each others cute coffee mug addiction (that's what besties are for right) Can we also just talk about these fringe booties for a second...adorable right?! This look is super in this fall and I can totally get on board with it.

Which look do you love? Let me know in the comments below :)

Be sure to use the code: INTHEFAM25 to get your 
discount and HURRY the sale ends October 15!

BB Dakota Lillian Drapey Front Jacket

Michael Kors Selma Stud Messenger Bag

Sam Edelman Remi Stretch Boots

Clare V. Supreme Haircalf Fold Over Clutch

Jonathan Adler Mr. & Mrs. Mug

Adia Kibur Bella Necklace

Matiko Tajine Suede Fringe Booties

BB Dakota Azza Faux Fur Vest

Free People Peppy in Plaid Button Down


1 comment:

  1. You're welcome for the mug ;) lol, I should've bought a matching one for myself :/

    ReplyDelete