Sunday, December 6, 2015

Date Night Look

Hey lovelies! So if you're anything like me and my husband then your date nights are pretty low key. We do occasionally get really dressed up and do something fancy but for the most part that's not really us. BUT! That doesn't mean I don't like to look my best or feel pretty when we go out. So this week we just did some shopping and then dinner and a movie (like I said low key lol) Btw, I don't know if any of you have seen the movie The Martian...but it's FANTASTIC!!! So you should totally watch it like immediately ;) Anyways, back to the fashion. So recently while at the Gap I saw this vest and just knew I had to have it. The color is what I fell in love with. I hadn't seen any other vest quite like the coloring this one had. After about 30 minutes perusing the store and grabbing like everything, I finally try all my stuff on. (Side note: My sweet hubby was with me and was so patient even though I was being super slow and indecisive about everything. He's a trooper and I love him for it!) I saved the vest for last and a cute little shift dress that I thought would go great with it...turns out it did! I just had this picture in my mind of wearing it with some black tights and booties.  Date night rolled around and I decided to wear this. I really love how it turned out too! It was super comfy and totally adorable at the same time, which in my book is what matters. So if your looking for a cute and easy look for date night try something like this. I promise you'll love it! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment