Thursday, September 29, 2016

Try It On Anyways

Are you ever shopping and find something that you kinda love but don't think it's something that would look good on you?! This happens to me ALL the time. Before I would just move on but I started thinking what if I tried it on and....it ACTUALLY looks good? Stepping out of my comfort zone I started trying on things that weren't typically something I'd buy but I was drawn to anyways. Now sometimes these items are still major fails, but about 75% of the time I actually really end up loving the piece. So ladies next time your shopping and find you're drawn to something but have doubts about it, I say "Try It On Anyways!" 

Here's my latest purchase that I was at first hesitant about but ended up absolutely loving!
















No comments:

Post a Comment